Saturday, November 6, 2010

Its My 1st Blog..Wuut..Wuut

Bismillahirahmanirahim...
Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pengasih Dan Maha Penyayang..
:-)

Its my 1st entry n i am quite EXCITED..huhu..it is my 1st ever personal blog.Frankly,blogging never cross my mind because I always think i hv a BORINGG life.nothing special pn..everyday buat mende yg sama..bgn pg,g keje,blk keje,tdo n esknye wat mende yg sama lg..over n over again.typical me.lainla kalo my life ni lain dr yg org lain..maybe agak interesting untuk dibaca..right?BUT its all change when i decided to get married..i told 1 of my bestest fren ever and she is happy to hear dat..so,we r talking about my preparation and she said'Aku rase ko ptt buat blog la and record all ur preps..and I was like..'Huh,hmm..tp my life bosan kot..mcm xbest je nk blog..and she said..'Alaa,xpela..then we r talking about other topics..So,lately i am working on some preparations and those words came into my mind..Blog??hmm...ok,why not?huhu..SEBABNYA...the reasons are (to clarify myself y i should hv a blog..huhu):

1. it might be use as reference for other brides especially from IPOH since only few blogs yg buat preview vendors/bridal boutique kt cni..so,maybe i bole gv u sama infos wpn xbyk maybe ckit pn ok kot..ngee

2. share with other bride-2-be (b2b) about their wedding preparation experiences.

3.share with other mom-to-be or wives ( ni bila dh selamat kahwin ye) about their life after marriage

4. share with others apa2 yg menarek (shoes,fashion,properties,make up..anythinggg)

5.kalo xde sapa visit or followers pn maybe one day my child or my grandchild bole hv a look n baca balik apa yg mama n grandma dia lalui (eceh..huhu)


So guys,sit back and relax..enjoy my blogs..segala teguran or nasihat didahulukan dgn ucapan TERIMA KASIH.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment